Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avi Weisfogel Information

Who is Dr. Avi Weisfogel dentistry

http://draviweisfogel.bizsnippets.com

Dr. Avi Weisfogel is a former cosmetic dentist and is currently performing as the ceo of the International Academy of Sleep. He finished from Rutgers University with a college diploma in biology and then proceeded to the New York University College of Dentistry where he earned a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. In 1999 Dr. Avi Weisfogel, Avi Weisfogel set up Old Bridge Dentistry, a dental clinic that he operated in excess of Fifteen years. During his time managing Old Bridge Dental Care, Dr. Avi Weisfogel garnered a considerable number of honours in the surrounding neighborhood, most notably the desirable 'Best Dentist' award.

Where Can I Get Additional Information on Dr. Avi Weisfogel NJ

At the same time maintaining this kind of practice, Avi Weisfogel set about to learn more about sleep and sleeping issues and the way care for it. Dr. Avi Weisfogel NJ went on to recognize, there can be a lot of outstanding techniques and also strategies which can be implemented to address many sleep dysfunctions. Planning to learn how he is likely to help make a change in the industry of sleep apnea, Dr. Avi Weisfogel DDS started Healthy Heart Sleep. Using this unique organization, he worked with health professionals from across the globe to enable them to establish and manage sleeping labs.

Comments

• I want to show my affection for your kindness giving support to those individuals that have the need for assistance with this content. Your personal commitment to getting the message around became rather interesting and has surely enabled women much like me to attain their aims. Your valuable advice can mean this much a person like me and even further to my office workers.